This is the first playblast of my animation, I've playblasted it in wireframe so that I can see any weighting issues on Henry whilst he moves. There are a few and hopefully I shall have these sorted shorty, I will also increase the size of the glasses, raise his fringe a little and add an extra glossy layer to his eyeballs as per Andrews feedback before I render this out.
First Close Up:
Second Close Up:
Overall look:
Sunday, 9 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(18)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Creative Development Video
- Henry, Version 2.0
- Test Test Test.
- Subsurface Shading
- Stress Test
- Henrys newest look
- Andrew Whitehurst to the rescue
- DRAMA
- First Playblast
- Henry no like ball.
- Walk Cycle
- Andrew Whitehurst
- Shave and a haircut problems
- Facial Rigging
- Expression Controls
- Mouth Animations
- Henry gets hair
- Rigging Tests
-
▼
January
(18)



No comments:
Post a Comment