After a few hours of painstaking render time I got a suprise E-mail from Andrew saying that he had read my "Drama" post and that I should look into Batch render scripts, He gave me a few really useful links and really helped me alot whilst I struggled to comprehend the code. Eventually feeling defeated I managed to get a free script from creativecrash.com called Shiv Render Tool working and it is now chippping away at my render queue without any input from me (and it seems to be rendering slightly faster..).
So THANKYOU ANDREW, for even letting me know this is do-able and I promise I will learn to script and get this working properly with layers in time for the render rush in March.
Monday, 10 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(18)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Creative Development Video
- Henry, Version 2.0
- Test Test Test.
- Subsurface Shading
- Stress Test
- Henrys newest look
- Andrew Whitehurst to the rescue
- DRAMA
- First Playblast
- Henry no like ball.
- Walk Cycle
- Andrew Whitehurst
- Shave and a haircut problems
- Facial Rigging
- Expression Controls
- Mouth Animations
- Henry gets hair
- Rigging Tests
-
▼
January
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment